Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Walled Garden

Exhausted from trawling through the mangroves and
solving mysteries, Belenus and I knew we were
not done yet. As we were flying away from the
haunted Victorian Mansion, we saw the pirates
in the cove, singing and creating a merry stir. Soon
to join them, we realised first we needed a rest. Belenus
is sleeping in the sun in a corner of a magical walled
garden we happened to land in. An apple tree
there provided a cache of food for him, and he
sleeps with a big grin on his furry face. As for me,
just a short rest. Enchanteur called and reminded
me of the necessity to make a map of the human
heart, and to find out what lies there. I put on my
glasses to study and see...

copyright Monika Roleff 2006.

3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

The seeds within the apple may well provide a platform for your mapping foray.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Now you have got me really intrigued:-)

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

As always, your words and images are magical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home