Saturday, May 20, 2006

On The Road To Find Out - Walled Garden Meditation

Positive

Negative

Positive

Negative

My meditation proved to be revealing,

as Belenus had said. The way, what I

know is choices, but what I didn't know

is that I didn't have them. Better

the open mind, better the bright

picture. Victorian corsets kept things

in check. But now I am free of them, and

I can breathe and make choices. The

picture I found on the floor of the old

Victorian Mansion told the whole story.

I was glad I had kept it.

copyright Monika Roleff 2006.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

Amazing images! I especially like the first one of the doorway.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

It is a true moment of insight when you appreciate that not all those 'choices' were yours. The portals work very well Monika.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Thanks Lori. It's not as easy as you think it will be, is it? Still I am glad I got it down.

Thanks Heather, your words make a great deal of sense, and it's good to hear them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home