Monday, May 15, 2006

My Donkey

I met my donkey today.
she is full of humor and secrets she and dragon seem to know each other from another time
they have been talking a lot like long lost friends.
my donkeys name is Iris she has the most beautiful eyes and her fur is long and black she has a pair of beautiful wings that she just revealed to me. said that this was the first of many secrets I would discover about her on the journey to come.
we took to the air, Dragon settled in for a nap on my traveling cloak as she was sure Iris had everything under control.
I listen to the flapping of her wings and the sound of the wind wispering
telling me secrets of things to come. and answers to questions I havn't asked.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

A dragon as a travelling companion? Lucky you Carolyn. I want a dragon too! And a monkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home