Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sweet Alice


Not having much time to get all the way down to White Owl Island (a fair distance according to my map of Lemuria) to buy a donkey, I was forced to find another purveyor of transportation. I happened upon a stable near the Hermitage. Big Mike, the stable owner, suggested this fine steed as a sure-footed and fine-spirited mount for the trek over the Serpentine Road (I noticed some muffled snickers coming from the stable hands). With a twinkle in his eye, Big Mike told me her name is Sweet Alice which evoked outright chortles and guffaws from the stable hands. Since the price was right and I was in a hurry, I struck a deal. Now, being a city-slicker, I will need some help in understanding Sweet Alice-- um, for example, where does the ignition key go?

Photo-montage: Lori Gloyd (c) 2005, modified 2006.

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

so cool Lori? Good luck finding the ignition darling.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

Nope, not me. Never sat on a horse in my life, but if I had one, it would look just like Sweet Alice (which, if you look carefully, is not a she.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

So much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home