Sunday, May 21, 2006

A voice

Heart2.jpg

Bound tight
gagged and blind
I lost myself

Ideas hidden away
locked, sealed
invisible

A small voice
with no confidence
head low

Beaten down
by words that despise
and hurt

Yet words
are the way
to freedom

Release them
that lay heavy
on my heart

They ooze
like sludge
quivering

timid
shy
unlovable

Word by word
Poem by poem
Blog by blog

A wisp of a voice
grows strong
unafraid

My voice
came as a surprise
like a child

Gurgling
and laughing
with delight

Here I am
not a child

But believing
I can be again

On my terms


Thank You Heather!

4 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

The gatekeeper knows you and will let you pass into the House of the Serpents Luna. Well done! Just find your room and make yourself comfortable along with Lori, Sara and Monika who have also arrived and are holded up here somewhere.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

Brava! We are gonna make the House of the Serpents ROCK!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Powerful stuff.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Thank you Luna. I am deeply touched.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home