Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mapping the Heart

Who can help me find the pieces of my heart?

How will I map them?

My heart is in so many pieces I am struggling to find some of the fragments. It broke in two when I was so young, then again when my late husband died. Two parts of my heart have come to earth so far away in the places my children have chosen to live. Nevertheless, I am instructed to make a map and I will try to do so, but it will not be easy, will cost me many tears, and may take some time.

3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

It will be painful Sara but trust me, the tears you shed will help mend the heart. What about using an image of a human heart as a starting point.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Samm said...

Sara, you can almost guarrantee that we too will shed tears with you as you write. xo

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

I agree this is hard, and it is not an overnight job. I realised it would take some doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home